This beautiful home is in the highly desired area in Montebello Estates in Paso Robles and will be available to rent December 17, 2018. The spacious 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, office/den, living room, greatroom with a fireplace off the fabulous kitchen, which has granite counter tops, double oven, a place for great memories. Large masterbdrm with HUGE walk-in closet. Separate laundry room. It is approximately 2,681 sq ft and on a larger lot, located in a cul de sac, great views out the backyard. No pets of any kind are allowed in and on the property. Monthly rent is $2,900 with a security deposit of $4,350.
This house is available December 17th for an initial 12 Month Lease. There are NO PETS of any kind allowed on the property. No smoking is allowed inside the home. The tenant is responsible for all other utilities associated with the property.
Please do not disturb the occupants.
Applications are available on our website, www.blueoak.properties. There is an application fee of $40 which includes the credit and background check fee. To be considered, the application must be complete, fee paid, and proof of income supplied.
This house is not approved for Section 8.
Preliminary Screening Information for Prospective Tenants
Rental Policies & Application Instructions
The following policies are in effect to ensure that all prospective applicants for a rental property managed by Blue Oak Property Management Services are treated equally. Please read the policies below before applying in order to determine if you will qualify based on the minimum qualifications. The information supplied by you will be trusted and verified. We will verify the information as noted below.
An incomplete application will not be considered.
Blue Oak Property Management Services is an Equal Housing Opportunity business.
- All persons intending to reside in the property over the age of 18 must provide a separate application, including dependents over the age of 18. Each application must be truthful, complete, and signed by applicant.
- A processing fee of $40 must be paid on-line for each application in order for the application to be processed and considered.
- Applications received will not be considered with missing or false information.
- Accepting co-signer is not a normal policy of Blue Oak Property Management Services but will be considered in certain circumstances. However, if a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must provide an application and application fee as well and be willing to sign a Co-Signer Agreement if the application is selected as a tenant.
- Application processing fee is $40.00 per application, which covers the costs of verifying information provided on application, such as income, background check, credit check, nationwide eviction search, and criminal background. A married couple would need to provide $80 application fee.
Credit Report Criteria
- Notice regarding screening: Blue Oak Property Management Services use TransUnion for all tenant credit reports. They are headquartered in Chicago, IL – phone # 800-916-8800.
- A minimum credit score of 640 is required
- Blue Oak Property Management Services will request a tenant screening report through TransUnion for each applicant over the age of 18 that meets preliminary in-house screening. An email will be sent to the applicant from TransUnion requesting pertinent information. There is a $15 fee for this service that is charged to the applicant. TransUnion will then send tenant screening report directly to Blue Oak Property Management Services. We do not accept credit reports supplied by applicants.
- Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable
- Applicants’ gross monthly income must be three times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Please email copies of the following income verification documents to email@example.com. Your application will not be complete without these documents:Copies of each applicant last year’s W-2 form and prior 2 month’s pay stubs. Income will be verified by calling employer and viewing the income documents
- Self-employed applicants must provide the Schedule C of the most recent tax return and year-to-date financial statements
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Photo ID must be provided at the time of the application by emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Taking Occupancy
- Hours for signing the rental agreement are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday by appointment only.
- Any and all utility and garbage accounts must be transferred into the tenant’s name as of the first day of possession established in the lease agreement.
- First month’s rent and Security Deposit, as indicated on lease agreement, are to be paid in a cashier’s check or money order before keys are provided.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for the property after reading the information above, please follow these instructions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Complete the application on-line along with the correct processing fee of $40.00.
- Remember, each person over the age of 18 must submit a separate application along with the processing fees.
- If employed, email a copy of your last year’s W-2 form and two months of your recent pay stubs to email@example.com
- If self-employed, email a copy of your most recent Schedule C from your tax return and year-to-date financial statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a copy of a government issued photo ID to email@example.com (driver’s license, military ID, etc.)